After coffee and discussions of NYC with Dale, Janine and Hollie at Taloolah's, I went over to the ivy covered building and snapped some photos.





After coffee and discussions of NYC with Dale, Janine and Hollie at Taloolah's, I went over to the ivy covered building and snapped some photos.





very cool! Laura and I are dieing to go inside that place (Walker Power Building). I'd give my kidney (or maybe just a lens LOL) to live there if it were lofts!
ReplyDeleteI want to go inside too! I tried some of the doors, but no luck :(
ReplyDeleteThe building photos look amazing!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank J! I had so much fun shooting yesterday!
ReplyDeletethe pictures turned out great! love the note about bikes. jay used to hang out in there. spooky!
ReplyDeleteyay new york!
What the heck did he do while he was "hanging out" in there!? WEIRD.
ReplyDeletehaha Cristina, we need to break into this building. I believe you are the only one who said you would with me...so it needs to be done! Awesome pictures though!
ReplyDeleteLet's do this!
ReplyDelete