Wednesday, May 27, 2009

145/365 (May 25th, 2009)

This is where I am located. Come visit me!

Hollie!
Strand Bookstore AKA the coolest bookstore AKA my Heaven.
Bike love!
Grand Central Station
Pegasus
Hollie
I want this!
Greenwich Village

Melanie

Melanie



Justin and I
Mel and I
The Chelsea Hotel
I also went to the Upright Citizen Brigade and it ruuuuuled.

7 comments:

  1. THE EFFIN' STRAND MAN! gahhhh i loveeeeee that i love it love it love it!!! when we went for my 21st birthday, kolton told me i had one hour in there....we walked it and i looked at him and he goes "okay, so i clearly underestimated it...take as long as you need." lol couldn't you just LIVE in there forever and ever and ever???!?!! cristina, I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! you're making me miss nyc more than ever!!!!!

    that's so awesome you went to UCB too!!! gahhhhh we need hangouts when you get back so you can tell me all about everything you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Strand was AMAZING, but I didn't stay in there long OR look at any books because I didn't want to be so tempted so early into my trip haha.
    It was amazing, and the top floor was where I could have spent all of my time. GAH.

    UBC was hilarious! It was an improv night. I think I'm going to go back at some point before I come back.
    BUT when I do come back, Basil Court date and I'll tell ya everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great and like you've had good weather. i've read so much about the chelsea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your photos!!
    Glad to see so many at once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel"

    Strand and Greenwich Village look stunning. One day I will make it to New York, and I am glad to see you enjoying the city Cristina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! This city rules and I'm never coming home!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. basil court date sounds awesome! when do you come back??

    ReplyDelete