Wednesday, June 3, 2009

148/365 (May 28th, 2009)

This post is going to prove just how important it is for me to update everyday. I pretty much only remember what I took photos of and nothing else. Worst memory ever.

Anyways, Tuesday Melanie, Janine, Hollie and I went to the New York Public Library (English majors = book nerds) and it was very grandiose and amazing.
Hollie and one of the lions


Original Winnie the Pooh and friends!
We went to Brooklyn later on that night to see Liz Magnes play at Barge Music. I spent a greater part of the night enjoying the incredible view of Manhattan + the Brooklyn Bridge. Perfectly mixed with some pretty rain and fog!




The show was on a boat (not the NYC water taxi!) and a bunch of people couldn't handle the motion. Liz Magnes was awesome though. I couldn't take photos inside of the boat though (stupid).

No comments:

Post a Comment