Above pictured is NATIVE from Indiana with all of their crazy gear. Prior to their show at the Coach and Horses, I went to the ol' Soccer field and photographed my team instead of playing with them:



















Above pictured is NATIVE from Indiana with all of their crazy gear. Prior to their show at the Coach and Horses, I went to the ol' Soccer field and photographed my team instead of playing with them:



















As a pedal nerd, I didn't understand where all the crazy gear in the first photo was supposed to be. Upon seeing the other photos, it all makes sense. I don't want to imagine how loud that was.
ReplyDeleteI like how the soccer photos cut with the music photos. My favourite is the one of the two players on the bench!!! Nice lighting in the stadium!
ReplyDeleteChris: Not bringing ear plugs to this show was a HUGE HUGE mistake. My ears rang for days.
ReplyDeleteJustin: That's my favorite soccer photo too!