Tuesday, January 13, 2009

13/365 (January 13th, 2009)

Today was the coldest day ever. Did I mention I hate winter? I like Janine though. One of my avid followers!
Today I got back an assignment from Dr. Pender. I did well. He said it was an "incensive treatment."
I made my first Wake-Up-Grrl post. Check it.

8 comments:

  1. C: This is an "incensive treatment" of the cold weather. lol. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an incensive treatment of a superb subject!
    Thanks J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter sucks, this girl is gorgeous, your other blog looks really rad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, she is gorgeous!
    And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janine I'm glad to see you are keeping bundled but invest in a tuque girl! heheh hope you are doing fabulous
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. The term is 'incisive' actually, but I like 'incensive,' whatever it might mean.

    Stephen Pender

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, to my defense, I couldn't read your writing, and when I asked you I must have misunderstood and heard the word 'incensive.'
    According to the dictionary (Janine and I had to look it up) means 'inflammatory.'

    Glad you remembered what adjective you used to describe my paper over a month ago, and thanks for checking out my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete