Friday, January 9, 2009

9/365 (January 9th, 2009)

Today I'm lazy, so I did a typical "mirror self-portrait" in an attempt to show you my haircut...which you can't even really tell in this picture. Anyways, it's super boy short in the back. I like it.
I'm sorry this is such a slacker photo! I'll change baby! Promise.
I worked alllll day though. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

6 comments:

  1. Little C: I'm glad you've realized your slacker ways and have comitted to make a change for tomorrow lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'm glad you understand J.
    Tomorrow will be better. Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. show me your hairs and come back into my lifffe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Canon looks so small in this shot..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hm, yeah it does. probably because i'm covering half of it with my hand. i guess it IS generally a smaller DSLR in comparison to some out there.

    ReplyDelete