Sunday, January 11, 2009

11/365 (January 11th, 2009)

SERS? What does this mean?
Global warming better pick up soon, otherwise see ya later Windsor!
Just kidding.
But, I still hate winter. And I still hate Windsor.
I deleted my old blog (crustina.blogspot.com) and now THIS is crustina.blogspot.com
I kinda realized since I'm updating this one everyday, there is no real reason to keep that one around, because everything that needs to be said, will be said here!
This semester I'm also taking 26-397 AKA "Advanced Composition and Theory" which just so happens to be a blogging course!
My blog for the course is called WAKE-UP-GRRL! I have no posts up yet, but can still check out what it's all about.

2 comments:

  1. Past 2 days = much better. I can't wait for you to start posting on the other blog!! I love the name too btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J!
    I would have posted there already, but "first post pressure" has been holding me back!

    ReplyDelete