Cancer Bats. Awesome. Jim sang a song with them and went ape shit on stage. It ruled/made me miss SFC days. Anyways, I think I said something before, but I have some photos in the Naughty Show tomorrow, at The Pelissier St. Gallery.
I have some photos of it! I haven't gone through them yet, because they didn't turn out as good since I was using my other lens. But either way, I was not expecting it at all, he just jumped up, grabbed the mic and ran into the crowd. Now he uses a mic stand.
This entire site ⓒ 2009 Crustina. All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by the photographer. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder.
you went??
ReplyDeleteof course! you now i was going regardless.
ReplyDeleteyou knew*
ReplyDeleteWould have liked to see xJimx go nuts.
ReplyDeleteI have some photos of it! I haven't gone through them yet, because they didn't turn out as good since I was using my other lens.
ReplyDeleteBut either way, I was not expecting it at all, he just jumped up, grabbed the mic and ran into the crowd.
Now he uses a mic stand.