Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27/365 (January 27th, 2009)

If I told you school isn't completely controlling my life right now, it's be a dirty, filthy lie.
Though, today was nice. I went and got dinner with Jesse before I checked out this very informative "tech for the creative class" thing at Phog.
I mostly wanted to learn more about Creative Commons and how to license my photos, which I did! So it was worth it.

6 comments:

  1. woot Twelfth Night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy-books are taking over your life. How do you ever have time for rhetoric?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two of those books and wrote two more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ D - I love it!
    @ J - How do I have time for anything?
    @ F - Elaborate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you have time to go see bands + deal with school + write in the Lance + take fabulous pictures + work at your outside school job + be amazing + sleep/eat/breathe + write your other blog + do school work???????? I need to know your secret.

    ReplyDelete