Monday, February 2, 2009

33/365 (February 2nd, 2009)

This photo was an accident. As you can tell, it's blurry. I was about to stand up, and the camera went off. For some reason I like it better than any other photo I intentionally took today.
Whatever.
I just got a facebook invite to "Blurt's Last Show EVER." It didn't really hit me until now that this is IT. After partying with these dudes since I was like 14, it finally DONEZO! I thought it would never happen.
My blog critique for Wake-Up-Grrl went really well today.
Hung out at Chris' for a bit drinking sludgy coffee (mmm) and watching hilarious episodes of Maury.
I think I checked my e-mail 50 times throughout the day today.
Even though the little gmail notifier at the top of my computer tells me whenever I get a new message, I felt like it was lying to me.

I hate this photo and I HATE TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment