Saturday, February 21, 2009

51/365 (February 20th, 2009)


Blurt at the beginning of the their set. The focus is fucked for this photo, and is awesome for the photos where they're looking away, etc.

Whatever. Best show ever. Everyone was sweating, crying, screaming, singing, dancing, diving, etc. It was crazy.
300 people or so.

Guilt Trip's reunion set was really awesome. They played Lee Majors and everyone was up on stage singing along.

Blurt opened up with Carl Winslow and Crustina, and I almost started crying then, but it wasn't until Ryan Doug when I looked over at Amy and Shane that it really hit me. They played all the oldies as well.

At the first show I went to I bought a copy of 2611. I drove around listening to it all day and then it DIED.
IT JUST DIED! It won't work in anything else either.
The first blurt CD I bought at my first blurt show died the same day they did.
?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment