Thursday, February 19, 2009

50/365 (February 19th, 2009)

Fun night at Phog with Derek who's in town from Montreal for a couple days. Did our traditional Basil Court meal + pictionary at Phog. Joined by Katie, Joe and Sonia too!

Speaking of Phog. I did a group project/interview with Tom Lucier, owner of Phog Lounge, and collaborated on how his blog is intertwined with the Windsor Blogging community. Check it.

The Talk 20 at artcite tonight was amazing.
I'm waiting on some video clips, but I'm going to blog about it early tomorrow on the Broken City Lab blog. Be sure to keep an eye out, or maybe add them to your RSS feeds :)
For a SUPER brief overview because I am way too tired to think, there were six speakers (Justin of BCL being one of them) talking about their ideas on how to improve our city.
Super interesting and super inspiring.

Tomorrow (today now, I guess) is a very sad day for the Windsor punk scene.
Longest running band and probably the most loved, Blurt are calling it quits.

Come out and help Blurt die.

:-(

This pretty much sums up outlook on music:

No comments:

Post a Comment