Wednesday, February 4, 2009

35/365 (February 4th, 2009)

Ma grrrrrl, Nicole.
Nicole, Amber, Brandon and I interviewed Tom Lucier of Phog Lounge about his blog, Here Be Dragons for our "Blogging Windsor Project." It went extremely well! Tom, if you read this, thanks again!
I'm super tired right now. It's 10:30, and I think I'm going to go to bed. Not very "Drink Coffee and Destroy" of me, eh?
This feminist/punk zine called "Innerview" read my other blog and sent me an e-mail telling me they loved it and want me to start writing for them!

What are you doing tomorrow night at 7-8:30pm?
You should ALL attend SMORGASBORDER 01

I'll have some new photog up. I don't know what yet. I'll figure it out when I print stuff tomorrow, I guess.
The other artists/performers rule a lot. CHECK OUT THIS ALLSTAR LINEUP:

noiseborder presents

Smorgasborder 01: An Evening of Way Too Many Guitars

Guitarists:
Brenden Fraser
Brent Lee
Kyle Marchand (What Seas, What Shores)
Patrick Nickleson
Sundar Subramanian
Colin Wysman (What Seas, What Shores)
ADDED: Classical Guitar-Hero Mike McNamara! Could there be any more guitars?

New music by Patrick Nickleson and Brent Lee; art by Jason Deary, Justin Langlois, Cristina Naccarato, and Sara Nickleson; readings by Hollie Adams and Justin Bondy; and a new film by Eric Boucher and Audra Macintyre with live improvised soundtrack by the guitarists.

FREE ADMISSION. Come check out a night of diverse student works as part of the Thursday night 'noiseborder' concert series by the School of Music.

Thursday February 5, 2009 at 7PM in Lambton Tower, Studio A.

2 comments: