Tuesday, February 17, 2009

48/365 (February 17th, 2009)

Blurt co-hosted "The Best Show Ever" tonight on CJAM with Joe Mcgregor. I stopped by along with Nate, Monica and Jim. It was a party in the studio. You should listen to the achieved version of the show.

Earlier today, I hosted Steel Belted Radio for Dale Jacobs. It was a lot of fun!
Here is the set list:

*Canadian

Billy Bragg - Help Save The Youth of America
Drive By Truckers - The Sands of Iwo Jima
Iron and Wine - My Lady's House
Ladyhawk - (I'll Be Your) Ashtray *
Lucero - Anjalee
Dolorean - Buffalo Gal
Malcolm Bauld - A Heart of Gold *
Neil Young - When God Made Me *
Cuff The Duke - Lonely Path *
Royal City - Ain't That The Way *
Ron Leary - The Road Between *
Johnny West - The Sun is Red Ball of Lies Tonight *
The Locust Have no King - Trench Song *
Richard Laviolette - You're Dead *
Orphan Choir - Picture Book of Saints *

LISTEN!

I went a bit cancon crazy. Not even intentionally.
Awesome.

Everyone should check out my friend Jason's blog.
It's the best.
He talks about punk stuff, and about being the best vegan ever.
He also throws in obligatory Simpsons screen caps that add to the hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment