I spent over 8 hours working on this. I have a midterm tomorrow.Oops.
I'm really bummed out. There will be no more "New Adventures of Old Crustina" only "Old Adventures of Old Crustina."
Blah.
Here is the final product.

More Cancer Bat's photos too!


ALSO! I wrote a post about Cristy C. Road in my other blog and sent her a link to it! She said she loved it and that it almost brought tears to her eyes because she thought I really understood what she's writing about. That basically made my life because Cristy's writing has been such an encouragement/influence on me the last couple years.I also wrote about BARBIE'S BIRTHDAY! Woo.



Aw.
ReplyDeleteBlurt! I remember them from a long, long, long time ago. I thought they would go on forever.
Also, <3Cancer Bats<3. I just put them on after reading you post.
I always thought Blurt with be a band forever. It makes me really sad! They're some of my closest friends, and it's been so awesome seeing them play and progress musically over the past 7ish years. You should come to their last show!
ReplyDeleteI love Cancer Bats. Were you at their show in Windsor a couple weeks ago? It was awesome. Yaay punk stuff.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't at their last show.
ReplyDeleteI fell off the local band scene when I got a job and started school.
I miss it when i look at photos (like tonight).
Ah I hear you. You should come to Blurt's show though! It'll be a blast from the past for you!
ReplyDeleteCRUSTY ITS SARA, YOUR PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL.
ReplyDeleteI MISS YOU AND WINDSOR.
P.S I JUST BOUGHT THE NEWEST CANON POWER SHOT AND NEED YOU TO POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
I NEED TO TAKE PICTURES IN HIGH DEFINITION.
<3
SARAD! YOU MISS WINDSOR!? Where the fuck are you?
ReplyDeleteIf you have any questions I'm more than happy to help you! MISS YOU!!!!