Today Marty Gervais gave me a shirt that has a caricature of himself in boxing gloves, wearing a shirt that says, "YES, I CAN!"I love it.
I'm filling in for Dale Jacobs' CJAM radio show, Steel Belted Radio next Tuesday from 5-6! I'm really excited. TUNE IN!
I THINK I'm also doing Milk and Vodka from 5-6 next Monday with Nicole, but maybe not.
But I AM doing Genesis with Kate Hargreaves next Wednesday from 8:30-9. We'll be talking about Burlesque!
More CJAM excitement happened today!
I ran into Johnny West! It was the first time we've met in flesh. My Lance article on him just came out today too, so if you come across a copy, read the article and check out his music, because you will fall in love with it.
That's a promise/guarantee.


Where is this from? It is a very beautiful fixture!
ReplyDeleteIt is, isn't it? It's in my house. It was my parent's wedding gift from my Mom's parents!
ReplyDeletei love your blog,
ReplyDeletea daily dose of cristina is delight.
a delight:)
ReplyDeletethank you all of you anonymous lovelies :)
ReplyDeletehey cristina,
ReplyDeletei just started reading your blog and it's awesome...that's a really great idea [a picture a day] and i love looking at your pictures.
i added you to the blogs i follow on my blog...check it out if you get a chance. : )
I'm already following your blog :)
ReplyDeleteThanks though! I appreciate that and I'm glad you enjoy looking at my photos!