Too hectic.I scrambled around all morning, trying to finish Othello, print out a thousand photos, frame them all, etc. I somehow ended up making it to class (semi) on time.
Smorgasborder was awesome! Hollie read a couple of her pieces and they were AMAZING.
I really really loved them. Everything was so vivid. I can't wait to get the hard copies of what she read so I can read them on my own.
The entire night was really good.

Tomorrow:
I bought a pretty black day planner. It has a page for every single day for an entire year. It even has the time, so you can write in all your dates and meetings. I feel so important penciling in those dates and meetings.


Hollie was so great!! I love your pictures of the music & reading C
ReplyDeletethanks j!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Hollie is incredible...my favourite so far this year.
ReplyDeleteawe thanks dee! i like it too!
ReplyDeleteDamn, I wish I did attend it after seeing those pics. I was originally going to go, then forgot about it, was reminded of it, and then thought "meh, I don't want to drive all the way back." Looks awesome in the photographs.
ReplyDeletedon't worry! i wouldn't have driven back if i were you either. toooo far.
ReplyDeletegood night though!